Table of Contents
Linking your EA Account to your gaming profiles, like Play Station Network Online ID enables you to be online to play our games and save your progress as soon as you get done with a mission or any gameplay. However, your game progress will not be ready to cross separate podiums (like from Play Station to Xbox) you can read here if you are looking to change PSN Avatar on PlayStation.
Are you receiving an invalid or unsupported error when logging in to your account?
Try to change your EA Account password, and make sure that your Play Station you are trying to use is connected to your EA Account. To check this:
- Click the Log In button at the top of any help.ea.com page.
- Click on the Accountsdropdown in the middle of the screen, then choose Account Security.
- Go to the About Me
- Scroll down to Connected Account If you do not see your console, then if means that it is not linked.
If you are still having trouble and it has been some time since you last played an EA game, attempt logging into your EA Account from your computer or mobile device.
If you are trying to log in from a mobile, open help.ea.com and tap the menu button at the top right to find how to Log In. It may ask you to update your EA account information, change your password or use login verification codes to sign in. If you have forgotten your password, you can always answer the security question and change it. If all this works and you get logged in then you need to restart your console, start your game again and you should be good to go.
This is also one way to check if you have an existing EA account or not. Once you are logged in, verify your About Me division on myaccount.ea.com to look at your Connected Accounts. All Play Station Network Online IDs that are connected to your EA Account will show here but Connected Switch Accounts will not.
Linking your EA account with Play Station.
Now, what you must do is open one of the EA games on your Play Station, usually most of the games ask you to log in into EA servers when you want to play online before the game starts while others will ask you to log in the beginning. Enter you email address and password of your prime EA Account when you are asked to log in. Once you have signed in, your accounts will be linked.
However, you will not be able to link your sub accounts that share Play Station plus to EA accounts to play online. But if you made your EA Account using the same email address you use for your Play Station account, try loading any EA game on your Play Station and your accounts will most likely automatically connect.
Linking accounts is quick and easy but you may have to log in to your EA account again if you have changed your console, upgraded it for example from Play Station 4 to Play Station 5, accidentally removed your account from all the trusted devices or you want to play an older EA game.
Concerns regarding setting up multiple console ID’s.
An EA Account can just have one of every console account connected in turn. This implies that you cannot connect an EA Account to two PlayStation™Network IDs, for instance. All things considered; you will have to make another EA Account to connect to your additional platform accounts. You will get a message that says Linked records found when you will try to link additional accounts.
Related: Best Gaming Monitor For PS4
If you have previously connected your console accounts to an EA Account, they will remain connected, however you will not have the option to add more. We recommend selecting your favored accounts when you link them together.
- If your PlayStation™Network Online ID is connected to an EA Account you do not really use, you can always update and refresh that record to get back in the game.
- If you made a second account with your main email address, you could still move the email to the account with your games.
- If you have various EA Accounts with games on them, one of our counselors might have the option to help consolidate your records.
- Moving a PlayStation™Network Online ID account to another EA account is known as a persona move. Persona moves are dicey and can be damaging to at least one of your EA account.
New to online gaming and do not have an EA account? Do not worry we got you.
At the point when you will be enrolling for your first EA Account, it will ask you for some data. When filling in the sign-up form it usually asks you for a couple of things.
- Your email address – so we can stay in contact.
- Tip: It is suggested utilizing an email address that you will generally approach. Rather than a private email supplier, like one from school or work, utilize a free one like Yahoo or Gmail. They let you recover your account and password more effectively if you need to.
- A Public ID – this is the way you will be known in your games, on our sites. If you become tired of it, you can alter it.
- A password to safeguard your account – make it something that you will recall and secure it. Your account security is extremely crucial.
- Your nation — so we know what will work for you and your area.
- Your date of birth — to ensure you are mature enough to appreciate all that our games must bring to the table.
After successfully making an account and linking it as you have learned in through this article previously, turn on EA login verification, read on how to play by the EA rules and choose who you want to look at your EA account profile.
That is all you need to know about linking your accounts.