In this guide you will learn about How to change PSN Avatar on PlayStation. The use of imagery for gamers to voice themselves to the rest of the How to Change PSN Avatar community is something really valuable and this can be done by changing the avatar to your own profile picture. Even though it is not the most important thing about the gaming console, it does play a part. It gets even better when you have the option to create a custom image using any picture you prefer keeping in mind the limitations of good taste and social accountability. This is guide on how to create custom profile pictures on Play Station.
When it comes to online persona in Play Station, your avatar is one of the earliest things that is noticed by other players. Luckily, Play Station permits you to How to Change PSN Avatar as you desire and even change it to your own picture.
There is one of the greatest collections of exclusive games by a wide range on Play Station. You can create a custom profile picture and only those you have provided access to your real name will be able to see it. Creating custom profile pictures on the console can only be done with the Play Station app. The app is available for both android and iOS.
Related: Best Gaming Chair For Ps4
How To Change Your PSN Profile Image
Steps to follow
- Download the app on your respective mobile phone.
- Open the app and insert in your credentials to log in to your PSN account
- On the lower right click on the account icon
- Then click ‘edit profile’
- Tap on ‘change profile picture’ in the drop-down menu
- You will be presented with a new list of different options.
- Tap ‘change picture’
- Choose your desired picture from your gallery and edit if you want
- Once done you can tap save and yes
Now that you have learnt what to do, creating custom profile pictures on How to Change PSN Avatar is quite straightforward. It is also a pleasant experience to see yourself represented by your own picture rather than some avatar. Even though not everyone can see your profile picture, you can choose the people you want to see your picture. While Waiting For Sony to decide to make well-deserved UI changes, we are stuck with the only way to change picture that is by downloading the app.
How to change your avatar on a PS4 on desktop
- Sign into your PlayStation account on a PC or Mac PC.
- Snap on your profile picture on the right-hand corner of your screen, close to the Search bar. At that point click on “Record Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- Select “Alter Profile.”
- At that point click on the “Alter” button close to “Symbol” to pick your new Avatar picture.
Change Your PSN Avatar on PS4
- Go to your PlayStation 4’s Dashboard and enter the “Profile” choice by featuring it and squeezing the X catch on your regulator.
- You’ll currently be given your Profile screen. Here, click the 3-spot catch to uncover further alternatives. From that point, select the “Alter Profile” alternative.
- You will currently be given a rundown of choices from where you can choose how to alter your profile. Select the choice “Symbol” to continue.
- You will presently will see Sony’s rundown of Avatars accessible. Sony as of now offers more than 275 symbols to browse. Tragically, Sony just permits clients to browse their authoritatively gave Avatars, which implies that clients can’t transfer their own custom symbols. Whenever you’ve chosen your ideal symbol, press the X catch to proceed. An affirmation screen will come up, select the “Affirm” alternative to save your progressions or select the “Drop” choice to return.
- When you press affirm, press the CIRCLE button on your regulator to return and observe the progressions to your profile’s symbol.
Use Custom Profile Picture on PSN
While Sony limits the clients to utilize just the symbols that they give authoritatively, clients can transfer their own custom profile pictures. This is conceivable with the assistance of the PlayStation App. To change your profile picture, follow the means beneath:
- Right off the bat, download the PlayStation App for your iOS or Android gadget, which is accessible for nothing. Open the application and login with your PSN Account.
- Then, tap on your profile symbol in the upper option to uncover a drop down menu. Select the “Profile” alternative from it.
- When you do that, you’ll be given another page that gives an outline of your profile. Here, tap on the “Alter Profile” alternative to uncover another drop-down menu, and select “Add Profile Picture” from it.
- Presently, you can either take another photograph or select a current photograph from your exhibition. Select an alternative that suits your inclination, and afterward adjust the picture in the trimming square. Whenever you’re finished with that, tap on the “Alright” button in the upper right corner.
- Also, that is it. You’ll presently see that your profile picture has been refreshed.