Table of Contents
Tweaking your AirPods doesn’t simply stop at the twofold tap signal. You can likewise set a customized name for your AirPods, AirPods Pro or AirPods Max, both to make it simpler to discover in Bluetooth gadget records and to give it a great additional touch. When you’ve effectively combined new AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max to an iPhone or iPad, they’ll be given the default Change Airpod Name.” If you need, you can change this name by following the straightforward strides beneath.
With so many Bluetooth-empowered gadgets to associate with — from your vehicle’s sound to your commotion dropping earphones to your lounge speaker — it very well may be difficult to monitor what’s going on with everything.
That is the reason it tends to be useful to rename gadgets like your Change Airpod Name so you never get them stirred up again. You can change your AirPods’ name from the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad, or from System Preferences on your Mac — here’s the way to do both.
At the point when you purchase another arrangement of Connect AirPods to PS4 attempts to help you out and produce a name for them. Shockingly, the name isn’t generally useful, particularly on the off chance that you have more than one sets. It’s simple enough to change the name to something you like better, and it can add a pleasant individual touch. Here’s the manner by which to Change Airpod Name.
How to change the name of your AirPods on iOS
This whole cycle makes only five strides. In the event that you concoct a superior name not too far off, you can generally return and rename your earbuds however much you need. Simply remember these means:
- Open the Settings application and head to the Bluetooth segment of your iOS gadget.
- Press the blue Information symbol close to the pair of AirPods you need to change the name of.
- Tap on the Name choice.
- Type in whatever name you need to utilize.
- Press the Back bolt twice to return to the Bluetooth screen.
However long you can see your new name on the Change Airpod Name Bluetooth menu, your task is finished. In the event that you don’t see your new name, attempt the means over once again. In the event that you have an Android gadget and you need to rename your earbuds, continue to peruse.
How to change the name of your AirPods on Android
- Open your Settings application and head to the Connected gadgets segment.
- Discover your AirPods in the menu of recently associated gadgets.
- Tap the settings machine gear-piece at the right half of your screen.
- Press the Pencil symbol situated close to the Device subtleties header.
- Type in whatever name you please and press the Rename button.
- Twofold check that your new name appears in the Bluetooth menu.
Presto, one renamed pair of AirPods with iOS no place to be seen. As guaranteed, all that’s needed is a little while, and you have the opportunity to make a smart name assuming you need to.
How to Change the Name of AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max on iPhone and iPad
- On your iOS gadget, dispatch the Settings application.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the “I” symbol close to your AirPods in the My Devices list.
- At the following screen, tap Name and afterward input another name for your AirPods utilizing the onscreen virtual console.
How to Change the Name of AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max on Mac
You can likewise rename your Change Airpod Name on your Mac. Just follow these means to do as such.
- On your Mac, dispatch System Preferences.
- Snap the Bluetooth sheet.
- With your AirPods associated with your Mac, right-click them in the Devices rundown and afterward select Rename in the spring up menu.
- Type in another name for your AirPods.
- Snap the Rename button to affirm.