Since Splatoon 3 has finally been delivered, we can zero in on a portion of the cool new fights in the game. One of these fights is against DJ Octavio. Up to this point, players have been wondering how to beat DJ Octavio. On the off chance that you played Splatoon or Splatoon 2, you will perceive DJ Octavio as the final supervisor in the game. However, in Splatoon 3, you will meet this underhanded Octarian villain significantly sooner than you did in the past two games in the establishment. Continue to peruse beneath to figure out how to Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3 legendary fight.
It is DJ Octavio, the head of the Unlock Amiibo Gear Rewards in Splatoon 3, who will be known to the players of the past continuations since he was the final supervisor of the single-player crusades both Splatoon and Splatoon 2. In Splatoon 3, you will meet the popular villain significantly sooner than you think, and to figure out how to beat him – look at the aide underneath.
Splatoon 3 is a three-player shooter videogame and the third installment of the establishment. In the event that you have played the past installments, you have confronted DJ Octavio as the final manager for both. He is credited as the main bad guy and the head of all Beat DJ Octavio. Not at all like the initial installments, you will experience DJ Octavio pretty from the get-go in this game. While this supervisor battle can be simpler than the greater part of them, it will have three unique stages. Along these lines, this is our aide en route to beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3.
How to Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3 Legend Mode
At the bottom of The Hole, Octavio will stand up to you in his Octobot King L3.Gs, a matched down, desert-suitable rendition of his mark mech. On the off chance that you played the past Splatoon games, his playbook will feel natural, but with several turns.
For the main stage, Octavio will send off his particular flying punch assault. Simply take shots at the flying clench hands with your Legend Shot to bob them back at his face. After two or three those, he’ll begin mixing in drill assaults by pointing his mech’s fingers outwards and spinning them. You can’t shoot these out of the air, so evade aside. At the point when they’re implanted in the ground, then, at that point, you can cover them in ink to send off them into Octavio. After a couple reflects, Octavio will be jump started out of his mech, leaving him open to splatting.
For the subsequent stage, Octavio will convey a monster Ink Vac from his mech. This vacuum will suck up any ink you shoot, preventing you from reflecting his punches. To stop the pull, send off Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3 while the vacuum is on to stop it up. While the Ink Vac is stopped, continue reflecting his punches and launching his drills until he gets taken out again.
How to Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3
As referenced before, the supervisor battle will be partitioned into three stages that will in this way challenge. You will see the Octarian supervisor completely outfitted with his Octobot King L3.Gs mecha-suit and a X-formed scar. Thus, we should investigate every one of these stages in more detail.
DJ Octavio Boss Fight Phase 1
- When the battle begins, DJ Octavio will send off his monster steel clench hands. You want to continue to harm those clench hands with your ink to harm him.
- We propose not getting between the line of fire. You can evade or go to stay away from his assaults.
- You really want to spam him with ink to harm his motorized punches and clench hands.
- Whenever you have inflicted sufficient harm, he will take out his Drill punch.
- This assault will destroy his mecha hand and drill it into the ground.
- You can either evade the drill punch or you can flip and play out a squid roll to converge with the ink.
- On the other hand, you can likewise continue to fire at the Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3 until it flies back to his suit.
- He will continue to go after you with his steel clench hands and drill punches. Be that as it may, whenever he has taken sufficient harm, he will tumble from his mecha-suit.
- You want to continue to go after to harm him and advance to the following stage.
Splatoon 3 DJ Octavio Boss Fight Phase 2
The subsequent stage will act as the checkpoint for the fight.
- For this stage, Octavio will vacuum all the ink around the surroundings.
- He will continue to toss his mecha-clench hands and drill punches in your manner.
- Like the past stage, you want to continue to evade and spam-attacking them.
- To stop his vacuum assault, you really want to toss your Smallfry buddy. You can do as such by hitting the R button.
- As you toss in your friend, he will not be able to vacuum your ink.
- DJ Octavio will continue to inflict you harm with his clench hands and drill punches.
- Whenever you have caused him enough harm, he will send off your Smallfry and drop out of his Octobot mecha-suit.
- Then, you want to continue attacking him until he dispatches once more into his suit.
DJ Octavio Boss Fight Phase 3
The third stage will likewise act as a checkpoint for the supervisor fight. Because of taking such harm, DJ Octavio will turn distraught and be angrier than expected during this stage.
- Before sufficiently long, you will see a monster hand above you that will slam on the ground.
- You really want to evade or change course to keep away from harm.
- As you over and over assault this goliath hand with ink, it will transmit purple ink. You can get around them or you can play out a squid roll.
- One of his different assaults involves drilling the ground with a monster clench hand that broadens its fingers.
- Whenever you have inflicted him enough harm, DJ Octavio will drop out of his automated suit.
- You want to shoot him again to end the stage and rout DJ Octavio.
For the players wondering assuming they will experience him again, we pass on that for you to Beat DJ Octavio in Splatoon 3.